Monday, April 27, 2015

10) Spring Break in Italy

After our field trip in Venice, I traveled with Marissa,Neiley, Keyli,Jordan,and Kara in Italy. I like them a lot. They made this trip special.


Our first stop is Cinque Terre. Definitely, Cinque Terre is my favorite in Italy.I would recommend you travel to Cinque Terre, which is five land. Monterosso al mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. If you get chance travel to Italy, you have to be there.
It's not hard from Venice get to Cinque Terre. What you need to do is go to the train station one or two days ahead, and get tickets. Then get to the station found which line you should get on the train. There always has the information center there. If you confusing about your stop or anything, you can talk with them. 
We spend 3 days in Cinque Terre. When we got to the hostel, it was almost 6PM. Everything was almost closed. We deiced to eat in our hostel.Actually, the food was pretty good. I had pasta with muscles, and backed fish with lemon on it. That was better than I expect. We didn't go out at that night. I met a Chinese girl in our hostel. We had good conversation. I think the best part stay in hostel is you always can meet new people and make new friends.  
The second day, we took the ferry traveled in different lands. We went to the Monterosso al mare, to be honest the sand is not really soft like I thought, but the best part is I did the skywings. 
The pilot is 45 years old, he did this almost 20 years already. He drives me up to the mountain. There was a flat land. After he checked wind, we set up everything we need. He told me the only thing I need to do is run. When I was in the sky, everything is in my eye. I feel we are so blessed in the world. The other day, we found out take the train is way cheaper than the ferry. We deiced to take the train. We did hiking in the Manarola. I was so surprised that graffiti is every where. In China graffiti is forbidden in the public. I didn't see much Graffiti in America either.   

We left the third day in the morning. We when to Florence, Pisa, and Roma for our rest of the trip.   
I feel Florence is a romantic city, it is kind of similar with Praha. Pisa tower is a incredible construction, which took about 200 years to finish it.
Roma, Colosseo is magnificent construction even though it was destroyed. It is hard to imaged that a man fight with the lion. I feel people had cold heart back to that time, they willing to pay for ticket get in colosseo to watch the show. They don't care slaves life, only enjoined show, which was kind of scared me about the class line. Actually, there still have the invisible line in our community. Like, wealth and poor; women and men. When you go to the restaurant, the waiters may treat you differently if you wear nice and fancy cloth; The company generally give more opportunity to the men. However,nowadays, everything is getting better compare to the past.  
I love my trip. I can't wait for next travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment