Friday, May 1, 2015

1) Daily Life

I've been Olomouc most almost 2 mouths already. However, I feel I haven't really been any where beside go to the class.So I deiced walk around a little bit, since the weather is really nice out side.
I went to the cafetiere in the dorm,actually, the food is not bad. They don't speck English when you older the food. What I did is follow the people. I just saw a guy in front of me, he had some chicken leg and potatoes, that looks pretty good to me. So I just told them, Dam si jeste jednou, prosim. I was so surprised that worked out. I didn't put any money in my student card. However, when you checked out,even you will pay by cash, you still need to show the student card first.  This is what I got, it only cost me 37Korun.
I found I spot to sit down. Later on there was a student come over and sit with me. He told me there was a hill close to the dorm. I need to go there sometimes.
I didn't went to the hill right way after lunch. But I went all the way up to the hill when I came back from the St. Wenceslas Cathedral. I went to the inside of the Church is some stands and tables with some Brochures just like other church we visited. There was some coffin in the basement. I didn't spent too much time there. After that I went to the museum . There is the tickets price. If you want to do the school group, you have to have the professor with you. 

After all of this, I had a supper in the downtown square.I walk back to the dorm this time. Then, I went to the hill place which is the guy told me when I was eat in the cafeteria.  It's not hard to find the way go there. There only one way only can take you going up. I was keep walking, Then I saw the Bar in there.And some local people just drives to there have the picnic.   
I saw a lot of people just walk their dog come from the other side, So I just keep walking. There was kind of a rock road.I used to hiking with my father when I was little, I think that is why makes me like to walk around, go somewhere I've never been. That was a long way to walk. Finally, I got out from there, but I have no ideal where I am at. Obviously, I am far away to the city center. I just went to the small shop on the street. luck me, he knows what I am talking about,he drew me the map tell me how to go to the bus station. Then I wait about 20 mins to get in the last bus 16 get back to the city center.  
I might a Czech girl in the bus station. She told me she wanted to do study abroad, however she is so scared to go other country. I was scared to do study abroad at the first time. Because I can't speck their langue and don't know any one in other country. Now, I am so glad I did study abroad, which give me more experience in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment