Friday, March 13, 2015

Taking Flight from China to Prague

Aha, I still haven't figure out how this blogger works. anyway, I am learning, it should be same as Facebook.I am waiting in Vienna airport right now. There is 7 hrs earlier than China, and  I have to wait here for 5 hrs, lol... I am trying to found some thing to kill time. I was walking around, I don't know somehow, I feel my shoes is getting smaller, or my feet was grow up, my shoes is not really fit me, my feet is get really hurt, I hardly stand it. Then, I thought I could change my slippers, but I saw everyone in here all dress nice, that will be a strange view in Vienna airport, if I really put my slippers on.So, I deiced found my gate and sit there, play my phone. Then, I realized than my phone only have 30% buttery left. I have my computer and my phone all electricity with me, but  my plug adapter. You know, how is my felling right now. I want to kill myself.. I know I will need plug adapter, and bought it before I left China. However, I didn't put it in my bag at last time.  Good thing is , I charged my laptop before I left home. I don't know how long it will stay, but I have something to do for now. There is something I really learned from my trip for now, dress comfortable and double check the bag. OH, there is one thing I want to know, Do you any people do any kinda of celebration when the plane landing? Cuz, this time when I transfer from Mosc, all the passenger was applaud when plane landing. I was really surprised,really,that was my first time saw that.  Almost boarding time,,,, AHA,,,, I am coming Prague~~

No comments:

Post a Comment