Saturday, March 21, 2015

5--- culture

I have been in the Czech Republic already for 10 days, I really am having a good time here so far. There is so much fun and excitement in this country.The people I meet are so friendly to me.I remembered the first day when I arrived in Prague, I couldn't find the way to the Hostel, which I booked before I left China, I forgot to book the pick up service, Laughing out loud....There is not too many people who can speak English, which is the same in China.

The pivos are really good, even though I am not a big pivo drinker, I still really enjoy them.
I never thought there will be so many clubs around. Before I came here, I only knew Czech had so many red roof buildings and pretty churches. However, there are many Czech that consider themselves atheist.Or non religious. But, they still kind of like Christianity. This is very interesting to me. About the religious part, which is similar in China. Many Chinese say they are Atheist, but most are Buddhism belief.  

This is my first week in Palacky university in Olomouc.
I am experiencing so many new experience in my life that I have never had before.One of my new experiences was staying in a hostel by myself. I was nerves at first but after a while I became familiar and comfortable with staying there. I had met a lady that took me out to see the city of Prague. The buildings compared to china are much different. Here they are so beautiful and have statues in the front of them. I went by the Charles bridge and saw so many swans swimming around in the river. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Because I know that seeing swans in the river could never happen in China. People in china can not get that close to the river because there are fences. 

I also have a funny experience about the found. I tried Czech dumpling,it's just like slice of bread.  it's so much different with chinese dumpling. Below I am going to put a picture of what I saw.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment